2020 Operation Stocking Stuffer Quick Tip Sheet
1. Toy drive kick-off is November 16, 2020.
2. HFD will NOT be accepting toys at the fire stations in 2020.
3. If you want to donate a toy or make a financial contribution, please visit www.osstoydrive.com
4.On the website are lists of gifts HFD is looking for this year.
- Age/ gender neutral for easier sanitizing, sorting and distribution to keep contact at a minimum and social distancing to a maximum.
5. If you want to purchase a gift apart from the toy drive site, please use any on-line vendor you wish.
6. Have your on-line purchase shipped to:
Operation Stocking Stuffer, 1334 Brittmoore, Houston, Texas 77043 from now to December 15 (last day to receive).
7. If you want to collect toys at your office or organization, HFD will NOT be able to pick up but you can drop off your collections December 7-11 and December 14-15 at:
1334 Brittmoore, Houston, Texas 77043 between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
8. If you want to donate by check, please make your check payable to:
Fire Outreach of Houston,
Attn: Paul Box, 1801 Smith, 6th floor, Houston, Texas 77002.
9. In 2020, HFD CANNOT accept bicycles, stuffed animals, used/slightly used toys.
10. Families wanting to register to receive toys can do by visiting: www.houstontx.gov/fire. Then look for “Operation Stocking Stuffer."
11. Toy giveaway will be December 19 at the Yellow Lot at NRG Park, 9001 South Main. It will be a drive-thru event and only REGISTERED families will be able to receive toys.
****Families if you are in need of toys, please refer to #10 and #11 to register and where to pick up toys.
Thanks for your continued support. Please notify the school if you decide to donate to the “Toy Drive." (281) 369-8855.
Campus a "SuperHero" for donating to HFD's toy drive